Dark Chocolate Bark with Cranberries, Pistachios and Sea Salt
We always have a bar of good dark chocolate lying around the house. It’s something that’s cracked out with tea before bed, or as soon as you get in the door after a long day. A bar of dark chocolate was always included in my exam-studying-care-packages from home this year as well. Honestly, during exam season, my favourite part of the day was closing my books for the night and having a few squares of chocolate with a book or tv show. A reminder of home and a comforting treat, I consider it health food and will gladly eat some everyday! This recipe couldn’t be easier: 4 ingredients and no oven required, you’ll be eating your worries away in no time.
9 inch square pan (or really any pan or flat dish for that matter)
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate (in any form: chocolate chips, bar or block)
2 tbsp dried cranberries
2 tbsp shelled pistachios
1. Line your pan with parchment paper to easily lift out the bark once it’s set.
2. Measure out the chocolate and place into a microwavable bowl or double boiler. Melt, stirring often, until smooth3. Spread in an even layer into the pan4. Immediately sprinkle with cranberries, nuts and salt so that they stick to the chocolate
6. Let set in the fridge for about an hour, then cut into small pieces. Store in the fridge and enjoy!
- Term Loans - Its hard to find good help I am forever proclaiming that its difficult to find quality help, but here…
- realistic dildo - Its hard to find good help I am constantnly proclaiming that its difficult to find good help, but here…
- best vpn for craigslist 2016 - Wikia Wika linked to this place
- Mixes - Looking around I like to browse in various places on the online world, often I will go to Digg…
- erfindung - Tumblr article I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to
- Home Builders MN - Looking around I like to surf around the online world, regularly I will go to Digg and read and…
- ed sheeran galway girl - Wikia Wika linked to this website