I’m Nathalie, an 18 year old from Toronto, Ontario. For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in food and cooking; from a young age I was always asking to help out in the kitchen and experiment on my own. That passion has only grown as I’ve gotten older. As well as cooking at home, I’ve also worked as an assistant chef at The Chef Upstairs, a cooking venue in Toronto. The idea behind this blog was inspired by my mum, Wendy, an incredible chef herself, who has passed down her extensive knowledge of cooking to me. The Countertop is a way for me to experiment with food in a more organized and public way. Although it is just a hobby now, I hope to find a way to turn my love for food and cooking into a career someday.
My Mum and I, on my 18th birthday
- Business startup - Informative and precise Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I found
- next olympics - Just Browsing While I was browsing yesterday I noticed a excellent post concerning
- lam chắn nắng giá rẻ - Title This is my Excerpt
- ez battery reconditioning - Tumblr article I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to
- comprar chocolate online - Tumblr article I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to
- camera - Yahoo results While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn't think it fit