Perks of making cocktails from home: drinking in your pyjamas, no designated drivers, unlimited refills. Last summer was the summer of the mojito for us, we perfected making them from home and did so at any opportunity for all of those reasons. Mojitos are the epitome of Friday evenings in the summer for me; a refreshing treat to celebrate the end of a long hot week. It’s a fun drink that signals the start of two days of relaxation ahead of you and a pretty great thing to share with friends on a warm back patio. No matter what kind of week you had, this blackberry mojito is a no-fail way to kick off the weekend well.
Makes 4 mojitos
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
1 carton of blackberries (6 oz)
4 sprigs mint (about 8 leaves per glass)
White rum (1.5 oz per glass)
2 cans soda water
1. Add sugar, water and half the blackberries to a small pot. Turn up the heat to medium and stir often, dissolving the sugar into the water. Don’t worry if the blackberries break down a little. 2. Divide the remaining blackberries and the mint between 4 tall glasses. Squeeze half a lime into each glass and then drop it in as well. 3. Add the rum to each glass then muddle together using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon. 4. Divide the sugar water mixture between the glasses, add in a few pieces of ice, fill with soda water and stir. Enjoy!
- Tulsa OK Bail Bondsman - Title This is my Excerpt
- fair n pink body serum - Its hard to find good help I am regularly saying that its hard to find quality help, but here…
- pc wireless game controller - Dreary Day It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around on the internet…
- 무료영화 - Looking around I like to surf in various places on the online world, often I will just go to…
- safari deals - Title This is my Excerpt
- online auto insurance quotes - Another Title I saw this really good post today.
- 健身 - Informative and precise Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I found
- köpa billiga concealer online - Its hard to find good help I am regularly saying that its difficult to get quality help, but here…