Grilled Avocado with Sesame Tuna Stir-Fry
When we took a family holiday to Palm Springs in April, one of the things I was looking forward to the most were the avocados. I didn’t like them up until about a year ago when I tried guacamole and realized what I had been missing, so I have a lot of catching up to do. The avocados were so good that we ended up making guacamole every single day we were there, with drinks before dinner. One night – before going to a Mexican restaurant for dinner I might add – we thought we’d better switch up our snack, but after a quick look around the grocery store we gravitated back to the bins of ripe avocado. I think that must be the epitome of happiness – when your worries consist of planning cocktail snacks and the only organized event of the day is pre-dinner guacamole by the pool.
1 tbsp oil
1/4 white onion
1 garlic scape (or 1 clove of garlic)
1/2 red pepper
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
1 can tuna
1 green onion
Salt and pepper
1. Turn on your barbecue to high heat.
4. Finely chop onion and garlic scape and add to the oil, stirring until softened and slightly browned
5. Chop the carrot and pepper in a small dice and add to the pan along with sesame oil, soy sauce and a dash of tabasco, stirring often until vegetables have softened. (You may need to cover the pan part way with a lid to help steam the veggies)
6. Once the veggies are cooked, add the tuna, break it into flakes and mix well.
7. Place the filling inside the avocado and top with chopped green onion and sprouts if desired. Drizzle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy! (Not a lot will fit inside the avocado, so feel free to place the rest of the vegetable mixture around it on the plate)
- hiverlab - Check this out [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think…
- lam che nắng - Title This is my Excerpt
- valorisation de capital - Title This is my Excerpt
- Jet Black iPhone 7 Case - Its hard to find good help I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to procure good help, but here…
- รับถ่ายภาพอาหาร - Dreary Day It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around online and realized
- Footie Away Days - Its hard to find good help I am constantnly saying that its difficult to procure quality help, but here…