Tangy Asian Slaw
I love making this recipe because of the colour it adds to any meal. It’s a healthier and more flavourful version of coleslaw that’s light and perfect for summer. The best part about this salad is that it gets better with time, so you can make it ahead and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight, before serving. A fresh take on a side salad, it’s easy to make and sure to please.
1 head of purple cabbage
6 oz pkg snow peas (about 2 large handfuls)
1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup chopped cilantro
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1. Thinly slice cabbage and snow peas into a large bowl. 2. Add onion and cilantro and toss together3. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar. Pour over cabbage mixture and mix well. Enjoy! As well, please feel free to circulate this post or my blog amongst friends and family!
- trầnnhôm - Another Title I saw this really great post today.
- Sky Sports Fantasy Football - Its hard to find good help I am constantnly saying that its hard to find quality help, but here…
- insulation - Title This is my Excerpt
- Women's Fashion - Tumblr article I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to